So, you are all probably wondering how my appointment went on Thursday. Well, it didn't. They called and canceled because the Dr. was sick. I made an appointment for this Wednesday, so I will let you know how it goes.
On to other things... Last weekend we traveled to beautiful wedding. On the way home that night- around 10:00 or so, we encountered a couch on the interstate. By the way- we are driving our brand new Ford Fusion- just purchased 2 weeks prior to this incident, when we were faced with plowing a full sized sofa or taking out the car next to us. We chose the floral eye sore in front of us and it is now in 15,000 pieces. The worst part about it is eventhough it we didn't put the couch in the middle of the road to hit- we have to pay for our damages. It makes sense I guess because who else would pay for it, but it will affect our insurance eventhough it wasn't considered an 'accident' according to the police. Life sucks sometimes! The accident was very scarey though. We hit it going 75mph and ended up in the ditch- luckily we didn't cross the median, that would have been tragic. For those who think I was driving- I wasn't- I guess I am just bad luck!
2 comments:
That is horrible. It is scary trying not to hit tires and small stuff like that. I definately would have been panicing. That is like hitting a deer or something. How aweful. Glad to hear you are both ok.
Holy crap! I can't believe someone would leave a couch in the middle of the freeway! Were they counting how many cars drove by or what?! I'm glad to hear that you're okay. Remind me not to drive with you in the car ;)
Post a Comment