I was just fooling around last Saturday at work and got a few ultrasound photos printed off. When I took the pictures I was just over 15weeks, so now I am just over 16weeks. The baby is fully formed and has all of his/her parts. The rest of the baby's journey consists of growing and maturing all of those organs so they will function when he/she is born. And we are still sticking with our previous decision and are waiting to find out the sex of the baby until he/she is here.Sometimes it is hard to decipher ultrasound photos, but these are fairly clear. The first one is a profile shot- I hope I don't get yelled at when he/she is born for that- profiles are the worst right?! And the second one is looking down on the baby's head- the thing between it's legs is a hand- just to clarify that it is not a penis. Maybe we will have a little Michael Jackson dancer! Have a great day!
7 comments:
Those are awesome ultrasound pictures. They are so clear. I can't believe you are 16 weeks already, before you know it your little one is gonna be here. Keep the photos and updates coming!
Will this ever be updated again???
KATE WHERE ARE YOU? How are things going, are you all prepared for the little one's arrival? You need to keep us posted! Talk to you soon, hopefully!
Okay now that Gabriel is here we better see this thing updates once and a while!! Congrats again, can't wait to see the little guy!
I still can't believe you haven't put any pics of Gabe on here. By the time you do he is going to be walking, hehehe. Hope things are going good. Talk to you soon.
It has been almost a year since you posted that pic. Just think you didn't know that he was a boy, and now he is here and part of your everyday life! CRAZY! Can't wait to see you guys again.
Okay two and half years... I am removing you from my blog list!! Although I wish you would updated this thing.. until you do you are removed!
Post a Comment