Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Solitaire Tournament
It is not too crazy tonight, so I decide to check for solitaire on the computer. I am so lucky! There is solitaire, free cell, and minesweeper; all of the classic computer games. I started playing solitaire and changed the options so it was scoring Vegas style and flipping every third card. This triggered a fond memory. It is the one where my four college roommates and I were all supposed to be writing a paper or doing some school related task and we would interrupt each other to have solitaire tournaments. We would all play 2 games and see who had the highest score at the end. It eventually got to 5 and 6 games before we would check each other's scores because it took more time. The things we did to put off doing our homework. I bet we would have gotten much more done if we weren't such procrastinators , but then we wouldn't have stories to tell about solitaire tourneys. I hope I never forget the silly things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totally remember those tournaments! I think of you every time I play Solitaire. And again, I'm usually procrastinating when I play. What good memories!
Post a Comment