Friday, September 02, 2005

Damn you Ebay

My buddy Stephanie has purchased a few large items on ebay- one being a dyson vaccum (the best vaccum ever invented- we have one too and we love it!) and the other being a navigation system. One purchase was worth it and the other, not so worth it- I'll let you guess which one.
My wonderful husband works at a desk all day and is able to surf the internet at his leisure. Yesterday he comes to me and says, "honey, I pulled a Steph." I'm thinking- I am home all day and you are just upstairs, why couldn't you have opened the door and talked to me about it. A couple days ago he put a bid on a PS2. Now, I like an occasional video game (tetris is the best ever, although it may make your eyes bleed), but I don't want to become second to them. I am glad to report that I am still number one in Logan's life. However, now we will have three systems and I am not sure Logan can resist the temptation of playing all the time. I just need to have faith I guess.
Back to Ebay...so he won the PS2. I love how they say you win- you still have to pay! Anyway, so it ended up being a good deal, but when we get it we'll see if he is able to control his urges. Boys and their toys! I think my problem is that we spent money on something we definately don't need! Oh well, don't we all do that!?

No comments: